When a family loses one of their companion animals, there is sorrow and a need for grieving. Many families find comfort in celebrating their pet’s life and memorializing their cherished family friend.
Most people choose to either bury their pet or arrange for pet cremation services. When you know you want animal cremation services, you can choose between a private or communal cremation.
- Private Cremation: “One pet at a time” – When we perform a private cremation, only one pet at a time is in our cremator. Since the pet is alone in the cremator, all of your pet’s ashes, and only your pet’s ashes, are returned to you. If you would like to be present for your pet’s private cremation, you may do so. Please contact us for more information.
- Communal Cremation: A pet owner may choose dignified communal cremation. With this type of cremation, several pets are cremated together, and the resulting ashes are scattered on memorial grounds. Please be aware that no ashes are returned to pet owners when Communal Cremation is chosen. We can provide fur clippings or clay paw prints for these pets if the owners would like something by which to remember their pet.
Transportation: If needed, we offer transportation services for your pet to our facility.
There are many memorialization offerings available for pet cremations including:
- Pet cremation urns
- Pet cremation jewelry
- Permanent pet memorial stones and markers
- Personalized home mementos
- Many other personalized celebration and memorial offerings
- Grief resource materials and websites for helping family members cope with the loss of a pet
Our Pet Memorial Center realizes the needs of those who lose a pet to finalize, celebrate and memorialize their relationship. We are always available to assist your family when needed. We also encourage those with pets which are beginning to fail, to call us ahead of time to help guide you through this difficult time.